Managing compliance is essential
Tachograph analysis, reporting and managing compliance is far too important for any transport operator to risk getting it wrong.
Every transport operator needs systems and procedures in place to meet their legal responsibilities. Failure to meet your legal obligations can result in severe financial penalties, jeopardise your Operator’s Licence and even imprisonment.
Current tachograph legislation requires transport operators to download, store and use their tachograph data to manage their compliance with regulations.
Exceeding driving time limits regularly tops the list of most common prosecutions by VOSA. In England and Wales in 2011, VOSA issued £2.5m in fixed penalties and deposits and 3,178 convictions were for HGV drivers’ hours and infringement of tachograph rules.
Regardless of your fleet size, location and number of depots, mix of analogue and digital tachographs, Exentra tachograph analysis software will make managing your compliance with Drivers Hours, Working Time Directive and Tachograph legislation easier, leaving you free to focus on your business.
Our products and services include:
- Tachograph analysis, reporting and compliance management software – Smartanalysis and Soloplus
- Digital tachograph download devices
- Remote digital tachograph download solutions – Smartdownload
- Digital smartcard readers
- Tachograph consumables – Digital tachograph printer rolls and analogue tachograph charts and envelopes
- GPRS Data communications