Exentra Transport Solutions Limited Terms and Conditions
Exentra Transport Solutions Limited of 9 Avon Reach, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 1EE is a company registered in England under company number 3069504 and VAT Number (GB) 660929416.
1. These Conditions of Sale are for all customers.
2. We do business only under these Conditions of Sale.
3. Goods are subject to availability and may vary from those advertised.
4. You must decide before ordering if the goods are suitable for your needs.
5. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our website with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information. No contract is made with you until we have dispatched your order.
Prices and Payment
6. Our advertised prices do not include VAT and delivery. The price of the goods may be changed from the one advertised. Please confirm the price before you order.
7. We accept payment by bank transfer, cheque, credit or debit card or cash. Credit card and debit card payments are taken at the point of customer order not on dispatch of goods.
8. Goods bought on credit must be paid for by 30 days from our invoice date. We may share customer credit history information with relevant credit agencies.
9. We remain owners of the goods you purchase until you have paid for all of them in full. We can retrieve and resell them if they are not paid for. This applies to all goods we supply to you and to any money owing in respect of any transaction with you.
10. Under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002, we can exercise our statutory right to charge interest and an administration charge on all invoices overdue.
11. We charge for all deliveries. We operate a standard next day delivery service for in stock items. Standard delivery is to suitable ground floor reception or stores areas. Please notify us in advance if you have any special delivery requirements – there will be an additional charge.
12. If the goods do not arrive or are incomplete, are the wrong goods or are damaged when you open them, you must tell our Customer Services Department within 5 days of receipt or expected delivery – telephone +44 (0)1249 463355.
13. After delivery you are responsible for protecting the goods against loss or damage.
14. You cannot cancel an order once we have accepted it, unless this is agreed in writing by our authorised representative.
15. It is your responsibility to check the goods on delivery. All our goods are sold to you with the benefit of the manufacturerís warranty. We will accept returns of faulty goods notified to us within 14 days of delivery.
16. If faulty goods are to be returned to us they must be returned in their original packaging together with all accessories and manuals, and a copy of the purchase invoice and full contact details.
17. If you change your mind we may take goods back at our discretion if they are unopened, unused and in perfect condition. There will be a handling charge of 15% of the purchase price (or £20 whichever is greater) plus a collection charge of £6.95 for this service. Please contact our Customer Services department.
18. If you return goods please ensure that you have backed up your data. We will not be responsible for any data that is lost.
19. Please note we do not accept returns of special purchase items, consumables, opened software unless it is faulty or software licences.
Guarantee and Liability
20. You get the benefit of the manufacturerís warranty in respect of all the goods we sell. Please note that we do not provide any warranties ourselves in respect of the goods and we exclude any warranties express or implied by statute, common law or of any other kind.
21. We are resellers to business customers and as permitted under the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 we exclude liability for claims regarding the quality or fitness for purpose of goods or otherwise which consumers can make under the Sale of Goods Act 1979. We are liable for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. We do not accept any liability for indirect or consequential losses or loss of profits.
22. We sometimes monitor or record telephone calls for training purposes.
VAT exempt orders cannot be placed over the website, and we cannot accept requests for VAT exemption after a web order has been placed.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers downloaded on to a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
Cookies may store user preferences and other information, and be used to gather anonymous analytics that help us improve our websites based on how people use them. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, however some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu. For a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies.
The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. A list of all the cookies used on this website by category is set out below.
Category 1 Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Summary – These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for.
Category 2 Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Summary – These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited.
By using our online service, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Cookies used on this website
Below is a summary of the cookies used by this website.
Cookie name: PHPSESSID
Category: 1 – Strictly necessary cookie
Purpose: Tracks users within the website and enables use of shopping cart, etc.
Cookie name: _utma
Category: 2 – Performance cookie
Purpose: Saves information about total number of visits to the site, the time of the first visit, previous visit and current visit. This is a persistent cookie with a lifespan of 2 years.
Cookie name: _utmb
Category: 2 – Performance cookie
Purpose: Used to record information about what happened during the current visit or session, including the ability to tell when a session ends.
Cookie name: _utmc
Category: 1 – Strictly necessary cookie, 2 – Performance cookie
Purpose: Session cookie that expires at the end of the current session/visit.
Cookie name: _utmz
Category: 2 – Performance cookie
Purpose: Saves info relating to how a user arrived at a site, the channel though which they came, date/time info and what keywords they used if they arrived via a search engine.
The contents of our website are the copyright of Exentra Transport Solutions Limited or other copyright owners and are protected by copyright law. All brand names and product names used on our site are registered trade marks or trade names of their respective holders. You may read and copy the material contained on our website solely for personal and non-commercial use.
By using our website you agree not to intentionally misuse it. Our website may contain hyper-links to other websites completely unrelated to us; we are not responsible for the content or practices of such websites. Service on our website may be interrupted occasionally and errors may occur. Use of our website is governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.